Wood Repair Knot Filler Kit with Heat Gun
Wood repair knot Filler kit with heat gun by Boegh Consult – Flexibility, strength and durability in the same product. Ready for your project.
Basic Kit: 1x Plastic suitcase, 1x Heat Gun, 8 sticks of Mix Pack 1 (Knot, Pine, Oak, Mahogany)
Plus Kit: 1x Plastic suitcase, 1x Heat Gun, 16 sticks of Mix Pack 1&2 (Knot, Pine, Oak, Mahogany, Ash, Beech, Walnut, Black), 1x Chisel, 2x Cooling Brick, 1x Knot Filler Saver
Knot filler for heat gun is the best solution when repairing wood. It is very easy to use, and the result is great whether you are fixing a scratch, damage or a big knot. You can even use Knot Filler on edges and corners. Knot Filler is suitable for all sorts of wooden objects such as flooring, furniture, windows etc. We even see great advantages when using this product for repairing defects in formwork panels.
Knot Filler is a unique wood repair product with many advantages. First of all the impeccable result. When using the correct colour the repair will be very hard to spot when finishing treatment has been applied. Knot Filler works with oil, lacquer, paint – even stain. We have a variety of great colours to match most wood sorts. The durability of Knot Filler is amazing.
Knot Filler is made from polyamide and will stay in the wood year after year due to its flexibility. It expands and contracts with the wood, making the filler very suitable for outdoor as well as indoor use.
The best application of Knot Filler:
- Put a Knot Filler stick in the Knot Filler gun and turn it on
- When the gun is warm, apply Knot Filler into the repair
- Be fast when applying the Knot Filler
- Place a cooling iron/block on the Knot Filler quickly after application
- Remove excess Knot Filler with a cutting tool when the Knot Filler has cooled of and has an even coloured surface
- Sand the repair – by hand or machine
- Apply surface treatment – after sanding Knot Filler accepts all kinds of surface treatments
Wood Repair by Boegh Consult. Founded in 1992.
Wood Repair products are used in numerous woodworking industries globally.